Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stamping with Gelatos & Distress Inks

It's Lisa here to share my newest cards created by stamping with Gelatos and Distress Inks. I received the new release stamps and was so excited to play around with them, I created a couple of cards for this blog post.
The first card I grabbed the Special Delivery Stamp set, Gelatos and my Distress sprayer.
HB3
I used the gelatos to create the background. Rubbing the gelato all over the cardstock & then wiping a baby wipe over the top so that it blended the color in.
HB1
Once the background was completed, I used the lips stamp to stamp on the background. I first used Memento Rose Bud ink, then I used the hot pink Gelato on the stamp as "ink". This gave the background a multi-colored look.
HB2
Finally, I stamped the Sending Kisses sentiment and framed out the card in black Bazzill cardstock.
HB4
Here is the finished card that I added a Baker's twine bow to finish it off.
HB6
Now, really quick I wanted to mention Honey Bee Stamps newest addition to their line. The 2x2 stamps. These are so awesome! They can be used for so many different types of cards or layouts. Here is a quick 5 minute Project Life card that I put together to show how cute this stamp is!!
For this card, I used the Lotus Blossom stamp, Memento Tangelo Ink and Distress Inks in Dried Marigold and Wild Honey.
HB7
Once that was finished, I stamped out the image to decide which color I liked, ultimately going with the Tangelo & Dandelion Inks from Memento. I used the  Distress Ink in Wild Honey to create the background color. Once the background was finished, I stamped the image several times with both colors across the card randomly. I also used the two Tangelo stamped images from my tester sheet to paint with Distress Ink & Fussy Cut.
I stamped the sentiment "Love This Moment" from the Cherish Stamp set. I used pop dots to attach the sentiment and the fussy cut flowers. This was a quick card that turned out cute. Scrapbooking made simple for sure!!!
HB8
Thank you for stopping by & I hope you take a look at all the new stamps that are available now http://www.HoneyBeeStamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS