Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday Planner Love!

Hi Friends & Happy Tuesday!
It's Lisa here today to share this week's planner layout. Planners are on trend in the Paper crafting community. The Crafty Pickle's shop will be opening back up soon. Be sure to check out all of the planner goodies in The Crafty Pickle's new inventory. It's a planner's dream!!
TCP1
For this layout, I was inspired by the new goodies in The Craft Pickle Shop. I covered all of the lines on the page using The Crafty Pickle's thin glitter Washi Tape. This defines the boxes and makes it fun!! The Crafty Pickle just introduced the Sticky Pickle Spot Stickers. These are so awesome to accent important appointments or to just decorate with. They come in asterisks, stars, hearts and circles.
Adding any of the Relish Mixes to your planner gives a fun, sparkly and thin embellishment. These come in all colors, I used the Rock Candy Mix and are super easy to attach. I used a dot of Glossy Accents to attach them. Who doesn't love sequins???!!!
I used the Project Life Everyday Line paper pad & cardstock stickers to accent my layout. I cut triangles & rectangles to accent the planner boxes which adds some color and texture to the pages.
tcp5
I also attached a "This Month" planner clip! The Crafty Pickle has come out with personalized clips that are adorable!! I used the planner clip to "bookmark" my week. That makes it super easy to grab my week!
Product List:
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the new items as soon as the store opens back up. There are so many things that are perfect for your planner!
Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS